Aung Htet Khant
Meet Aung Htet Khant - Business Advisor, Consultant and Mentor
Business Doctor Aung Htet Khant graduated from SIM University Singapore with Diploma in Business Management in 2011. In 2013, graduated from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Australia with Bachelor in Economic and Finance. Aung owns Myanmar Traditional snack shop named “Myanmar Mont Brand” and has over 8 years of various working experiences in Singapore such as jobs concerning social dealing, finance and insurance etc. He is also a business subject instructor in London Business Academy in Mandalay and 6 years of over training experiences.
The help he can offer - He can provide startup systems and business knowledge essential for SME businesses.
1. Consulting to achieve client’s visions
2. Helping in creating exciting new ideas for growth & making the right choices
3. Developing clients brand value and equity
4. Solving business problem such as Exit Planning and Succession Planning
5. Making client’s business valuable and profitable
6. Building leadership capability, cultural alignment and focus on achieving their objectives.
SPECIALITIES - SME Business consulting, Business Growth strategy, Corporate Culture Building, Operations improvement. One to one Coaching and Development
CONTACT- If you are interested in finding out more about what I can offer to your organization, feel free to contact me.
Message me on Facebook: Aung Htet Khant